Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jen Tagged Me

Five Things on My To Do List:

1. Take clothes to alterations place
2. Buy dishwasher and clothes detergent, milk, peanut butter crackers
3. Pay monthly bills and balance checkbook - store & home
4. Take helium tank back to Party City
5. Call about Bugaboo and French Connection orders at the store

Favorite Snacks:

1. Cereal
2. Oranges
3. Peanut Butter Crackers
4. Danon yogurt smoothies
5. Sweets of any kind

Five thing I would do if I were a Billionaire:

1. This is too depressing to even think about...the usual... pay bills, hire a full-time maid, nanny, cook, etc.

Five Bad Habits:

1. I hate checking voice mail
2. Not flossing
3. Hmmm...I know there are tons but I can't think of anymore right now. I'm sure all of you can remind me.

Five Places I have lived:
1. Pine Apple, AL
2. Carlowville, AL
3. Selma, AL
4. Auburn, AL
5. Montgomery, AL

Five Jobs I've Had:
1. Calico Cottage
2. Harbor Docks Hostess
3. Auburn Ale House waitress
4. Regions Bank Internal Auditor
5. Co-Owner Hue Studio Inc

I want to know more about: (This means you are tagged)

***Everyone I know that blogs has already done this. Except Leslie Robertson...your turn!

2 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

looks like the b'day party was fun! Hate we missed it!

Leslie Watters said...

Glad that you liked Anna Belle's gift...I'm sure she'll be spending some time at the beach this summer. We're having Andrew's party in Montgomery in June...hopefully y'all can come.
Looks like she had a great time at the party! Too precious! Is that a conecuh sausage t-shirt?