Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Showers & Birthdays

This weekend I co-hosted a baby shower for Rachel Harrison. She got soooo many beautiful fun things!

Then on Sunday we had Morris's birthday party. Here are a few shots of Mo blowing out his 29 candles!

We were in Selma all week last week while Curt was in Chicago for work. Of course Anna Belle got extra spoiled.
Me in my own little chair! (It used to be my mommy's)

I just love blueberry muffins!!!

This is me and Emma waiting on "D" to come home

4 comments:

Leslie Watters said...

Cute pics!

The Robertson Family said...

Love the lifegaurd highchair!

Jennie-Marie said...

Hey Stephanie, I'm so glad i found your blog. Katie was telling me you had a great store in Montgomery. What is it called. A precious friend of mine grew up there and is having a baby shower down there. I would love to send her in!! I hope you are all doing well!!

LeAnne said...

hi stephanie....my name is LeAnne and i found your blog through a friend of a friend. anyway, i spent most of my life going to church and school with Curt and Brittainy. I just wanted to say "hi" and tell you that your family is beautiful. Congrats on your pregnancy!!

LeAnne (Duke) Howard